As you know, we usually renew your books for you automatically. But over the Christmas holidays things are a bit different.
- We will try to automatically renew your loans on 12 December, but just in case there's any problems, such as another student requesting your book, please remember to check your library account through StarPlus, and renew any items due for return before going home for the holiday period.
- Once the book has been renewed, you’ll be able to keep it over the vacation period, and as long as no-one else requests it, we will continue to renew it for you once term starts.
- However, if someone does make a request for a book that you have on loan, we won’t be able to renew it after the vacation and you will need to bring it back to us by 18 January.
- If we don’t have a physical copy of the book you need, remember to check StarPlus to see if we have it as an e-book.
- If you have made any requests for books that you no longer need over Christmas, please remember to cancel them online.
- If you need any more information about borrowing items from the University library, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org