- Sign-in to StarPlus by clicking on the University members link at the top of the page.
- Enter keywords and/or the author name into the University Collections tab to locate the record of the book that you would like to request.
- Click on the Get It tab. From here you will see information about the item’s location and availability.
- If the book that you require is out on loan, click on the blue Request link. On the following screen you will need to select the Pickup Location – this is the Library that you will collect the book from.
- Click the orange Request button. You will then receive an email when the book is ready for collection.
To view your active requests click on the myLibrary Account link at the top of the screen. Select Requests from the box on the left. You can also cancel your requests from here.