Pages

Tuesday 5 November 2013

myResource Lists

myResource Lists

The Library provides an online reading list service, myResource Lists, with links to electronic resources such as full-text journal articles, ebooks and databases in addition to items physically held in the library stock. You can search for your reading lists by course, lecturer and department. Please see our short introductory video on the myResource Lists homepage

How do I access myResource Lists on & off campus?
You can access these in the following ways:
  • via the Reading List link in your MOLE course menu
  • via the 'Services' menu in MUSE
  • From the Library homepage
Do I need any other usernames and passwords?
Not usually. You will be prompted to log in to MUSE with your University username and password, if not already logged in.
What do I do if I have any problems, or can’t find a myResource list for my course?

No comments:

Post a Comment